Brennan Kenneth Brown
Strategic thinker & problem solver, passionate in helping businesses and organizations achieve their goals.
Making a dent in the universe.
just a bit of a perfectionist, so rest assured that your project will be done right the first time.)
I develop & design content projects.
👋🏽 Hi there! I’m Brennan, but my friends call me Kenny. Some notes:
- 🌱 I’m a growth marketer and open-source web developer.
- ✊🏾 Looking to empower marginalized voices and emphasize stories that matter.
- 📝 Love developing lean marketing campaigns with content strategy and copywriting.
- 💻 Knowledgeable in multiple front-end frameworks and ecosystems.
- ♿️ Advocate for accessibility and the A11y project in web development.
Enjoy team diversity and increase their networks among others people in various fields by provided.
I specialize in custom JAMStack web development, from small business websites to enterprise-level applications. I utilize Headless CMS tools and static frameworks to create websites that are both user-friendly and extremely fast.
I help businesses create and implement content strategies that are aligned with their business goals. I have a deep understanding of how to create and curate content that new and existing customers will find valuable.
Are you looking for a high-quality, well-written blog post? Look no further! I can help you create engaging content that will resonate with your audience, writing catchy headlines and interesting stories.
I design and develop user-friendly interfaces that are both aesthetically pleasing and highly functional. I take a user-centered approach to my work, making sure that your customers will have a positive experience using your product.
OnRamp Brand BoardSee details
Development PortfolioSee details
Virtual Gurus Case StudySee details
Jekyll Blog ThemesSee details
GoodLawyer Case StudySee details
Take a look at my unique work history and education that lead me to where I am today. I take pride in being an autodidact, lifelong-learner and always approach materials with a beginner’s mindset.
Bachelor of Arts, English Honours
Mount Royal University
Current GPA: 3.92
- Member of the Golden Key Honour Society
- President of the Creative Writing Club
- Contributor to The Reflector Newspaper
Various Courses, Software Development
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Hardware, Operating System, Networking, and Programming Essentials
- Business Dynamic, Communications and Presentation Skills
- User-Interface and MySQL Database Design
- Object Oriented Programming, Website Development Fundamentals
Growth Marketing Program
OnRamp / 321 Growth Academy
- Created detailed buyer personas and mapping sales journey funnel & content strategy.
- Identified target metrics using HubSpot CRM to support ongoing performance.
- Researched and wrote original articles for thought leadership and reinforcing the unique value proposition and addressing reader’s pain points - leading to sales generation.
- Designed lean email and social media campaigns to convert long-time subscribers into qualified prospects.
WordPress Developer / Content Writer
The Wander Notebook
- Researched, ideated, & published essays on productivity, self-development, happiness.
- Specialized in marketing with SEO keyword strategy, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization.
- Focused on value proposition development and personal branding.
- Initially began on Medium, migrating to custom-built WordPress site.
Fullstack Web Development Program
InceptionU / EvolveU
- Test Driven Development, Pair Programming, Debugging, Wire-framing.
- Agile Management, Design Thinking, Project Management.
Brennan is an absolute joy to work with. He’s extremely knowledgeable and able to apply his expertise with data to any project. Not only does his technical expertise shine through, but he also brings creative ideas to his projects. Glad that I was able to share a cohort!
Brennan was a fun and instructive member of the InceptionU cohort, I feel lucky to have worked with him and gained from his skills as a full stack developer. I can without hesitation recommend him for any full stack, front end or back end role. Any software company would be fortunate to have him join their team.
I had the pleasure of teaching Brennan in the OnRamp Growth Marketing Bootcamp this year. Brennan is a creative, curious and resourceful problem-solver. During OnRamp, he demonstrated strengths in content development & copywriting (blog, sales sheet), campaign design and marketing fundamentals. He always asked really great, thoughtful questions, contributed new ideas and supported his fellow cohort participants when they needed help. Plus his technical coding aptitude gave him a leg-up when tackling the more technical side of marketing tools. He was a pleasure to work with!